We can make a profound difference.
Philanthropy is one of the core principles of Sunergos. We consider that investing in making a positive social impact is essential to living a fulfilled life. We dedicate time, resources and expertise to empower not-for-profit and for-benefit organizations to fulfill their missions. Through partnerships with these inspiring organizations, we contribute to addressing today’s biggest social issues.
Pro Bono Work: We have used our transformative approach to impact global and local issues including international conflict and violence due to religious unrest, peace and reconciliation efforts, natural disaster recovery, world hunger, poverty, domestic violence, troubled youth and the reintegration of armed forces service members.
Employee Volunteerism: Sunergos team members regularly volunteer their own time and money to support a wide variety of causes that inspire them and call them into action, including the American Cancer Society, TED Fellows, Humanity in Unity, Colorado Youth at Risk, Starkey Hearing Foundation and many many more.
Corporate Sponsorship: We sponsor a variety of organizations that share the possibility of creating global transformation. Here are just a few:
- The Hunger Project: Women’s Leadership Initiative and Africa Prize for Leadership Gala Event, The Hunger Project is committed to end world hunger and poverty.
- Mastery Foundation: School for Leadership, supporting grass roots leaders in their initiatives for peace reconciliation in Northern Ireland, Israel and United States.
- WeForest.org: We offset our carbon footprint by planting a tree for each flight our employees take.
- Beat Tom and Bill Foundation: Annual golf tournament sponsor for this foundation that raises funds for families impacted by cancer.
- The Hear Now Project: Global humanitarian missions provide people with the gift of hearing aids and related medical treatment.
Leading with Resiliency and Grace is a life-altering experience that supports military women with their life transitions. This program is free of charge for attendees. Our corporate sponsors help us bring this program to military service women nationwide. Learn how to become a sponsor.