“Sunergos always makes sure that the essential work of leadership development is strongly connected to bottom line business performance.”
- Brent Smolik, President and CEO EP Energy
Leadership Development Overview
Transformational leaders aren't born; they are created.
A transformational leader:
- Powerfully engages others to realize their highest potential and excellence
- Has multiple ways to interact with the situation at hand, does not merely rely on known strengths
- Is aware that every interaction impacts a situation, either expanding or limiting what is possible
- Is self-reflective and strives to take on the unknown
- Is not enamored by past achievements
- Intervenes in the status quo and predictable trends
- Knows that personal development is demonstrated in performance
How are Sunergos transformational leadership programs unique?
Rather than teaching theories about what makes a great leader, we have found that an “as-lived” approach results in people naturally becoming leaders.
In other words, program participants can be led to develop for themselves the mindset, adaptive tools and perspectives that naturally bring forth effective leadership. Participants can immediately internalize new perspectives and apply them to current performance challenges. What they learn in our programs will lend power to any other leadership theories they may currently practice.
So, how do you teach leadership as an "as-lived" experience? We believe that a transformative learning approach enables a person to discover new insights that deliver a lasting impact on leadership in all circumstances.
Most of us are familiar with informative learning. This type of learning increases the sum of what we know. It adds to our available skills and provides us with valuable new content.
Transformative learning, on the other hand, encourages us to examine our interpretations and beliefs about how we see the world so that we learn to recognize the underlying (often unspoken) assumptions and beliefs that have been invisibly shaping, and limiting, our choices and actions. Untethered from past assumptions, we can invent new and compelling possibilities for the future. We can approach challenges from an entirely new perspective - and achieve dramatic new levels of performance for seemingly impossible goals.
- Performance Leadership: Achieving What Matters: You will have access to being a transformational leader able to generate unprecedented performance in any environment and no matter what conditions you face.
- Living From Your Legacy Now (for executive women): You will leave having designed a legacy for your life, a clear connection to your existing role today and a plan to achieve something extraordinary within the near term future.
- Leading with Resiliency and Grace (specifically for women veterans and military service members): You will leave this program equipped to lead an integral life with resiliency and grace, where all elements of life work in harmony.
- Individual Productivity: Living a Fulfilled Life: The result of today’s hectic pace is often stress, frustration and feeling overwhelmed. You leave this program with the capacity for a dramatic increase in productivity and a sense of ease and fulfillment in the face of life’s daily demands.
- Integrity: Access to Breakthrough Performance: This program offers an entirely new perspective on integrity and its direct link to performance. You will leave with an enhanced ability to strengthen integrity and performance for yourself and your organization.
To learn more about bringing these programs to your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847 658 1746.