A Program for Women Military Service Members
“I realized that I am not alone in my journey through this life. I am not crazy or wounded beyond repair. These are the gifts this program has given me.”
- Program participant
Why Focus on Women?
It has been well-documented that when women thrive, families and communities also thrive. In every culture, in every social issue, women are the key agents to empowering communities.
Women in the military have been an underserved population and their unique needs have often been overlooked. When women do not reintegrate successfully, the entire family suffers. When families suffer, communities suffer. Today’s women service members and veterans often struggle to reintegrate into civilian jobs and local communities. They suffer higher rates of suicide, homelessness and unemployment than civilians.
Reintegration is a community issue, and successful integration can only happen with community participation including the support of local businesses, not-for-profits and government agencies.
Sunergos partners with the American Legion, Operation HomeFront, Challenge America and Grace After Fire in order to bring transformational transition programs to the women who have given so much for our country.
Leading with Resiliency and Grace is a program designed for military women during transitions.
- Leadership: Discover how to realize a future that would not have happened otherwise; learn to exercise leadership under all circumstances.
- Resiliency: Putting the past in the past and regaining your footing with velocity. Bringing your full capacity to what you are dealing with moment-to-moment.
- Grace: Learn to be in the flow of life and gain the capacity to exercise love, kindness and mercy in all situations.
We promise participants: You will leave this program equipped to lead an integral life with resiliency and grace, where all elements of life work in harmony.
How does this program help?
Women go through many transitions in their professional roles and in their personal and family relationships. Women face the additional transition from home to deployment, or from active duty to civilian life. This program supports women in the military and empowers them to authentically express themselves as extraordinary leaders throughout any and all transitions. Women are able to step into their future unencumbered by what’s happened in their past. They can make a positive and powerful difference in the world starting now.
This program benefits women who are:
- Proud of their military service and passionate about creating a life worth living.
- Seeking the freedom to fully and authentically express themselves as women.
- Interested in discovering how to live life from a place of greater leadership, resiliency and grace.
Participants experience these results:
- Clarity about the direction of their lives and the creation of an inspiring future that calls them into action.
- The ability to freely move on to the next phase of their lives, unencumbered by past events.
- The freedom to perform beyond previous limitations and access to new behaviors that will enhance their impact and contribution.
- A renewed sense of leading with resiliency and grace in all areas of their lives, both personally and professionally.
- The ability to lead an integral life where all component parts are working in harmony.
This is a 2.5 day program in an intimate setting with a small group of women from all branches of military service.
In the News
For information about bringing Leading with Resiliency and Grace to your organization or to apply to be in a sponsored program, please contact email@example.com or call 847 658 1746.