“The program was an overwhelming success; each and every person got value from the program and each and every person would recommend the program to others."
- Senior Leader, EP Energy
Forge uncharted territory. Produce unprecedented results.
Performance Leadership: Achieving What Matters is highly transformative at both individual and organizational levels. This advanced program rapidly, significantly and sustainably elevates the leadership capacity of participants to achieve new levels of performance under any and all circumstances.
You will have access to being a transformational leader able to generate unprecedented performance in any environment and no matter what conditions you face.
What you can expect
Through three interactive, engaging and highly thought-provoking sessions, you will gain a new perspective on what it is to be a leader, transcend your individual constraints and learn how to create an environment of extraordinary performance.
You will experience:
- A new understanding and access to what shapes and enables performance
- An enhanced capacity to make things happen through communication
- An awareness and ability to go beyond historic ways of leading that have limited your impact and contribution as a leader
- Increased power, resiliency and confidence to lead in any situation
- An ability to intervene and foster an environment of ownership, partnership and collaboration
- A new approach for resolving setbacks with velocity
- An enhanced capacity to generate new possibilities in a way that inspires, engages and moves others into action
- A renewed clarity and enthusiasm to fulfill on what matters
Program delivery typically includes the following components over a six month period. Programs can be customized for your organization:
- Program Orientations with each participant, one-hour personal interview
- Three (3) Two-Day Leadership Development Sessions, all participants in a group setting
- Individual Performance Projects, to be determined by participants in alignment with organization
- Individual Performance Coaching, to practically apply new learning between program sessions
To learn more about bringing the Performance Leadership: Achieving What Matters program to your organization, contact email@example.com or call 847 658 1746.